Cherry Hill New Jersey Bartending School
Learn the skills to be a bartender in Cherry Hill New Jersey
The Mixology Wine Institute is part of the oldest and largest nationwide chain of bartending schools, the Professional Bartending Schools of America, established in 1978. MWI has a job placement program that is so effective, in South Jersey, Wilmington DE, and Philadelphia PA, that we have placed over 20,000 graduates in these areas. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our school, and winning PBSA’s coveted School of the Year Award an unprecedented four times, in the multiple schools division, we’re able to offer the longest, most thorough bartending training, Flair, Wine, Beer, and ServSafe Certifications at a very affordable price. MWI’s Mixology Program gives our graduates a diploma in the art of Mixology, Beer, Wine, Flair, Bar Management, ServSafe etc. Graduates are also entitled to our Lifetime Nationwide Job Placement Assistance Program, where we work with 95 affiliated schools across the country and in Canada. Free!
- Free Lifetime Nationwide Job Placement Assistance
- Resume, Cover Letter, Mock Interview, Fashion for the Workplace Assistance/Consultation.
- Free Bar Management Training (Introductory Module)
- Free Lifetime Refresher Classes
- Mixology E-Book detailing classic drinks and what to order on a date etc. (Contact us to get this free now!)
To See Our Channel 6 Action News Video on Bartending and the New Economy